- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Digital touch pad control with blue LED display
- Stainless steel cabinet, toe-kick, and full-wrap door
- Volume of 3.1 cu ft holds up to 61 bottles (12 oz) or 100 cans (12 oz)
- Temperature range: 34°F - 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- White interior
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Door lock model available
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.