- Volume of 139 litres holds up to 79 bottles (330 ml) or 123 cans (330 ml) and 10 wine bottles (0,75 L)
- Temperature range: 1°C - 21°C
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select ® Control offers five distinct modes: Drinks: 1°C - 4°C, Deli: 1°C - 4°C, Fresh: 1°C - 4°C, Pantry: 1°C - 21°C, Root Cellar: 7°C - 13°C
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theatre lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension black coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 height positions
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Door swing is field reversible. Unit is shipped with door installed right-hand hinged
- To achieve a stainless steel finish, a Euro Style panel accessory must be ordered and installed on an integrated model. Euro Style Panel Accessory must be installed on corresponding unit type (Frame/Solid)
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille/fascia can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille/fascia can accept a custom integrated plinthe
- Integrated model requires 20 mm custom panel of your choice, or can accept U-Line Euro Style Stainless Steel Panel Accessory (must be ordered separately)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs
|Energy efficiency class on a scale of A+++ to G
|Energy consumption in kWh per year: Stainless
|Energy consumption in kWh per year: Integrated
|Total volume: fridge compartment (net): Stainless
|Total volume: fridge compartment (net): Integrated
|Total volume: wine compartment (net): Stainless
|Total volume: wine compartment (net): Integrated
|Total volume: freezer compartment (net)
|Total fridge: freezer capacity (net)
|Temperature rise time in event of blackout (hrs)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
|Dimensions: Product Height
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Net weight: Stainless
|Net weight: Integrated
||220 - 240 v
|Refrigerant charge (g)
|Foam blowing agent
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $500 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.