The versatile M700 from Maytag was designed to clean it all. With a floor-to-ceiling cleaning performance, it easily switches surfaces to manage every room and comes with multiple on-board attachments for access to hard to reach areas. Designed durable, the constant cleaning power and performance lasts and lasts.
- Over 11-foot radius cleans entire rooms from floor to ceiling with on-board tools, stretch hose and telescopic wand
- Multi-surface performance switches between carpets and floors with ease
- Pet Hair Purr-fect cleaning performance easily picks up pet hair and dander
- Self-sealing, advanced-filtration bag system locks in microscopic dirt and dust particles for maximum cleaning performance with poof-proof bag disposal
- Full bag indicator keeps you vacuuming confidently until the bag is actually full
- Dependable quality with metal brushroll and bottom plate components
- Generous 35-foot cord provides hassle-free cleaning
- Assembled in the USA
- 12 amp motor
- 4-year warranty
- Metal brushroll
- Metal bottom plate
- Advanced-filtration, self-sealing, poof-proof bag system
- Full bag indicator
- Rubber wheels
- Xenon Headlight
- 35-foot cord length
- 11-foot cleaning radius
- Deluxe touch handle grip
- Lays down flat
- Aluminum telescopic wand
- Three on-board tools including dusting brush, upholstery brush and crevice tool
- Assembled in the USA
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.